- The ability to work out a math problem under your document camera, record it, and share that information with students and families.
- You can create a lecture ahead of time so that as a teacher you can circulate and pay attention to how students are receiving the information. (Or keep record for absent students.)
- This could be a new way for students to present and teach their peers, whether it be a student doing a google slides presentation or a small group recording their thoughts and research to share with the whole class, or even to share ideas across classes.
- Students can also use this as a tool to support peers with reading, or hear themselves read because you can have a student read text out loud and record.
- You can even use this to teach a lesson as if you were there for those days you have a substitute.
| || |