Some of the highlights include downloadable documents, hyperlinks, and lots of how-to videos for the visual learner. If you want to know any of the following, check out the case study above:
- The purpose of Google Classroom.
- How to set up Google Classroom for you and your students.
- Blended Classroom tips and tricks from Google Certified Teacher, Alice Keeler.
- Links and documents highlighting literally hundreds of ways to use Google Classroom applicable across all content areas.
- Constructivist, Social-Cognitivist, and Diffusion of Innovation Theory application to Google Classroom.
- Differentiating your instruction and building relationships with students.